Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Welcome!!

Hello and Welcome to Food and Fitness Friday!

This blog is going to be focusing on food, fitness and overall wellness and post will be up weekly on Friday's! Hence the name of the blog! I am so excited to be able to share and help anyone who wants to get healthy and in shape and learn to love their bodies and a new lifestyle. If you want to get skinny, this is not the place to be. If you want to learn how to eat, get recipes, advice, exercise moves and tips and learn to achieve a healthy size a weight and dare I say get lean, then this is the place to be.

In the last 3 years I have gone through a life transformation. I was a size 16 and 188 pounds after giving birth, and it wasn't just being pregnant that got me there. 



I really had no idea what healthy was. Pregnancy craving and a life time of unhealthy habits and a lack of knowledge is what got me there. If that sounds like you follow this blog. I am now a size 4 and 134 pounds. I do not have a degree in nutrition but I have done my share of research and probing between credible websites and personal talks with nutritionists and personal trainers/workout instructors. I have learned how to "decode" food and balance my life with exercise and food. If I can do it so can you, but you have to be ready to change. You can no longer do the same thing over and over and expect different results. 

Are you ready? Are you willing? Are you committed? Do you want change?

If yes, join me here on Fridays to see what I have for you! I am reaching out to nutritionists, personal trainers, credible sources and other health bloggers to bring you information to get you on the right track.

I can't wait to share with you, and don't forget to share this blog with your friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment