Friday, June 27, 2014

Summer Break

Summer is a great time for seasonal fruits and veggies! The prices drop on summer produce because it's in season and more available! I found this great article I wanted to share with you so you can keep your favorite fruits and vegetables all year long! Since this article is not mine I wanted to link it so you can look at and possibly refer back to this great website!

http://www.organicgardening.com/learn-and-grow/preserving-tastes-summer?page=0,0

Make sure you check out the Cook link for some great summer recipes to try out!

I will try and post consistently but my world has flipped upside down with my husband being hospitalized for a week and now having to do care at home for a while, so I don't make any promises to consistent posts but I promise to try and post helpful and healthy info through out the summer months!

Remember to make healthy choices this summer and drink plenty of water!


He changes times and seasons; he removes kings and sets up kings; he gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding;

No comments:

Post a Comment